Six Degrees has expanded its portfolio of Public Sector Cloud Services available on the latest iteration of the G-Cloud Framework
London, UK, Thursday 4th July, 2019 – UK-based managed service provider, Six Degrees, has today announced that public sector customers will be able to benefit from a comprehensive range of cloud services offered via the G-Cloud 11 Framework.
Six Degrees has added 54 new services to G-Cloud 11, taking the total number of services offered through the Framework to 80. Significantly, Six Degrees now offers a comprehensive range of services within the Cloud Support category, allowing the provider to help public sector organisations setup and maintain their cloud software or hosting services.
Robert Grigsby, Product Director for Cloud, said: “We are seeing more and more public sector organisations looking to move directly to hyperscale cloud providers, especially Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Six Degrees is a cloud agnostic managed service provider – our focus is ensuring that our public sector clients host their services on the most appropriate secure, scalable, future-proofed infrastructure platforms, whether that means public, private, multi- or hybrid cloud. As part of our springboard to the cloud approach, we have added a range of Cloud Support services to our already extensive G-Cloud offerings in order to help facilitate our public sector clients’ digital transitions.”
Key services offered by Six Degrees in the Cloud Support category include:
- Public Cloud Migration. Six Degrees Public Cloud Migration offering is focussed around migrating a customer’s existing environment into public cloud for efficiency, automation and innovation resulting in improved business performance.
- Cloud Assessment. Six Degrees Cloud Assessment facilitates building a data-driven solution proposal to migrate and transform existing infrastructure workloads to the Cloud (public, private or hybrid) or between Clouds for optimal business outcomes and efficiency.
- Managed Public Cloud – Microsoft Azure. Six Degrees Managed Public Cloud offering is focussed on managing and supporting customer environments on public cloud, optimised for the best possible business outcomes while conforming to best practice recommendations.
- Managed Workplace – End-User Service Desk. Service Desk provides a tiered service for support or request fulfilment, and also provides ITIL-aligned process overlays to ensure that your IT services continue to be delivered over and above the Service Level Agreement. Options range from triage through to technical user and systems support.
- Managed Workplace – Field Services. Field Service Technicians provide the Client with user, desktop and infrastructure support locally at the Client’s site(s). We provide ad hoc assistance as and when you require, or we can schedule regular visits with a dedicated on-site Technician, full or part-time.
Grigsby concluded: “At Six Degrees we are passionate about enabling our public sector clients’ brilliance. To bring services closer to citizens and residents, today’s public sector organisations must continually grow and evolve through digitally transforming in new and incremental ways. Six Degrees, through the G-Cloud 11 Framework, is here to help our public sector clients on every step of their digital transition journeys.”
About Six Degrees
Six Degrees is a cloud-led managed service provider. It works as a collaborative technology partner to businesses making a digital transition.
Always placing clients at the heart of its strategy, Six Degrees’ passionate teams combine technical expertise and deep sector-specific knowledge to innovate, craft and manage the right solutions to power their businesses.
The breadth and strength of Six Degrees’ technology is its foundation. Solutions range from data and application performance management through to colocation and unified communications, all with private, public, or hybrid cloud at its core.
Six Degrees works collaboratively and builds long-term partnerships through exceptional services that match its clients’ needs. It continually innovates the right solutions to enable clients’ brilliance.
Purchasing from Six Degrees through G-Cloud
Public sector organisations can purchase all Six Degrees’ cloud services through the G-Cloud framework. Click the following link to find all of our G-Cloud listed services: https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/