Our half day workshops are designed to help you understand your business priorities and uncover the factors that will influence your cloud adoption strategy.
Many businesses are looking to migrate their workloads to the cloud, to leverage the many benefits it brings, but we understand it can be difficult to know where to start. You may be unsure whether your strategy should involve public cloud, private cloud or most likely a combination of both, and you may also have requirements to retain hosting some workloads hosted in your own on-premise infrastructure.
Six Degrees takes a cloud-agnostic approach, supporting and advising you on the best solution based on your individual business needs.
Register for your FREE Hybrid Cloud Strategy Workshop by completing your details on the right, and one of our experts will be in touch to book an appointment.
Why do I need a Hybrid Cloud Adoption Strategy?
Cloud-based transformation projects have high expectations and visibility, but too many initiatives fall short due to a lack of alignment between IT and the wider business.
Organisations that embark on cloud computing initiatives without a clear strategy struggle to realise the full benefits. We can help.
Why should I book a free hybrid cloud adoption strategy half day workshop?
The key purpose of these sessions is for us to help you pave the way for a successful cloud journey by facilitating cross-team collaboration and decision-making.
Each workshop can be delivered on your premises and will be led by one of our cloud strategists.
Our Hybrid Cloud Adoption Strategy Workshop will provide you with:
- A common view of cloud concepts, benefits and adoption fears
- A clear understanding of Cloud governance requirements
- An alignment of Cloud IT requirements to your strategic business objectives
- Best practice in respect to data centres, IT infrastructure, applications and service
- An understanding of cloud solutions relevant to your business
- Priority candidates for cloud migration and the associated benefits of expediting