WEBINAR DATE: Wednesday 10th February
WEBINAR TIME: 11 AM – 11:45 AM (45mins)
How does your digital workspace work for you? The way we work has changed, possibly forever, so it’s time ensure we’re fully enabled and empowered to work effectively with always-on collaboration everywhere on every device. Join our webinar to discover how the latest technology can deliver a better experience and help you be more productive in the new world from anywhere.
Discover a workspace that:
- Enables secure access to all the apps you need on any device, anywhere – in the office, at home or on the move
- Has a simple single sign on access, so you can focus on staying productive rather than retyping login details for different systems
- Enables clear, crisp, high-definition voice and video calls to enable seamless communication and collaboration with colleagues anywhere in the world
- Brings intelligence to your day, proactively presenting what you need, when you need it and makes it easier to get work done by minimizing clicks, screens, and toggles
- Uses real-time monitoring and analytics to respond to changing security, performance, and workload conditions
Join our webinar to discover how Citrix Workspace combined with Windows Virtual Desktop allows you to get a more complete full-fidelity Microsoft Office 365 and Teams experience. Citrix optimises Microsoft Teams with HDX RealTime Media Engine resulting in clear, crisp, high-definition voice and video calls—and happy, productive employees who are able to collaborate from any location with any Windows-enabled device.
- The post-pandemic world of work
- A brief overview of the productivity benefits of desktop virtualisation
- How to overcome everyday remote working challenges with virtual desktop technology
- Overview of how Citrix with Windows Virtual Desktop delivers a more intelligent end user experience
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your everyday efficiency and transform your world of work.
Damon Crawford, Solutions Director, Six Degrees
Danny Clarke, Lead Sales Engineer, FS&I, Citrix