Event date: Tuesday 25th April 2023
Location: Online Event
How to communicate with the board on Cyber Security and answer the important questions with confidence.
The role of the CISO is always evolving. In this webinar we will explore the role today – and how we got here; how we expect the role to look in five years; and how CISOs can best communicate with their boards and deliver for their businesses. Expect thought provoking discussion, expert insights, and practical take-home advice facilitates through an engaging roundtable discussion.
- How has the CISO’s role and relationship with the board changed in the past five years?
- How do you expect the CISO’s role to evolve over the next five years?
- What guidance would you give to CISOs seeking to remove barriers and optimise communication with their boards?
- What do you believe is the optimal reporting line for CISOs today?
- What skillsets should all CISOs have in 2023?
- What’s the one take home you’d like the audience to leave with?