Exclusively for SQL Server 2008 Customers
Analytics?…Well let’s get the data to the modern platform first.
The SQL Server 2008 End of Support deadline has passed, but have you made the leap to be supported again to protect your business and customers?
This event will explore:
- What SQL Server end of life means for your business
- What are the risks?
- What are your options and opportunities?
- And most importantly, what to do next to ensure your business is protected and future proof.
- 9.00 – 9.30 Registration and Coffee
- 9.30 – 9.45 Who are Six Degrees and our Partnership with Microsoft
- 9.45 – 10.00 The Azure Cloud Journey
- 10.00 – 10.30 SQL 2008 EOS Options and Assessment – and I don’t mean like for like migration
- 10.30 – 10.45 Break
- 10.45 – 11.15 Azure SQL Options – The Pros and Cons
- 11.15 – 11.45 Database modernisation is a must before thinking of Analytics or AI
- 11.45 – 12.30 The Reality of Azure Security
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch and Networking
For a sneak preview, read our blog about Windows Server and SQL Server 2008 End of Support and What to Do Next