The UK's leading Managed Services Provider for Retailers
Meet the expectations of today’s always-on society. Our resilient and secure hosting platforms deliver the stable foundations you need to meet customers expectations and your business goals.
Discover our retail solutions.
In order to stay ahead in today’s competitive retail climate, retailers are leveraging data and technology to evolve their offerings, adding value and developing curated experiences that entice customers and build loyalty.
How can your retail business unlock key customer insights, react to changing market conditions and continually innovate to exceed customer expectations across every touchpoint, all whilst carefully managing your bottom line? And how can you combat evolving cybersecurity threats that have the potential to bring down retail platforms, damage brand reputation and result in crippling fines under GDPR?
Achieve supply chain agility.
- Mission-critical ERP system hosting with 99.99% uptime guarantees backed by SLA credits, ensuring that purchasing and logistics teams have accurate data on stock levels across all locations.
- Effective unified communications and collaboration tools, enabling your purchasing teams to liaise with suppliers efficiently and react quickly to market trends and customer demand.
- Optimised cloud services, delivering improved analytics that allow you to predict trends and develop more intelligent operations.
Increase speed and security to reduce risk.
- Ultra-secure storage in managed cloud and Tier III+ data centre colocation facilities, keeping your customers’ personal and transactional data safe from breach.
- Cloud, voice and data services with GDPR and PCI compliance built-in, delivering ultimate peace of mind.
- Cybersecurity managed services and tools, developed and managed through decades of experience, protecting you and your customers from evolving cybersecurity threats and preventing damage to brand reputation.
Minimising IT Risk in Retail 2018
This report is a follow-up to a research study we conducted which focuses on the IT-related risks faced by mid-sized retailers operating in the UK and Ireland, with specific reference to the emergence of, and attitudes towards, cloud computing. Based on detailed interviews with mid-market UK and Ireland retailers, this report gives a unique insight into this crucial aspect of mid-market retailing today.