The UK's leading managed services provided for manufacturers
In order to remain competitive in today’s global markets, manufacturers need to drive innovation by placing the most skilled employees in agile, modern facilities.
Deliver faster, for less.
In order to remain competitive in today’s global markets, manufacturers need to drive innovation by placing the most skilled employees in agile, modern facilities. At the same time, manufacturers need to minimise downtime, mitigate risk and protect intellectual property – no easy task in the hostile digital landscape in which they operate.
How can your business evolve to gain and maintain competitive advantage, enabling you to deliver products faster and at a lower cost whilst maintaining high quality standards?
Mitigate business risk and protect intellectual property.
- Ultra-secure storage in managed cloud and Tier III+ data centre colocation facilities, keeping your intellectual property and business data safe from breach.
- Secure connectivity, via encrypted SD-WAN, and next generation firewalls deliver robust perimeter protection, ensuring there are no weaknesses in your network that can be exploited by cybercriminals.
- Managed CSOC and SIEM capabilities and cyber security monitoring tools, developed utilising decades of experience, protecting you and your customers from evolving cybersecurity threats and preventing financial loss and damage to brand reputation.
Minimise downtime and maximise productivity.
- Highly available and resilient public, private and hybrid cloud hosting with market-leading uptime and RTO and RPO guarantees, backed by credit-based SLAs, and supported by BaaS and DRaaS, minimising downtime and maximising productivity.
- Cloud and IT infrastructure assessments support you in understanding and optimising your server estate, balancing efficiency with security to enhance performance of your ERP.
- Security best practices built-in at every level, mitigating the risk of DDoS and other attacks that lead to costly downtime which can prevent you from fulfilling orders, resulting in lost customers.
- Deployment of SD-WAN architectures that will optimise both throughput and uptime whilst prioritising traffic against specific resource demands, ensuring efficient use of your intersite network connectivity.
Planning for the Future of Cyber security eBook
In order to support your business in the new economy, it’s important to look at what’s changed and what stayed the same. This report will provide a snapshot of key trends impacting cyber security and the risk landscape. We will then use those insights to identify sustainable and long-term answers to pressing cyber security questions.