The UK's leading managed services provided for manufacturers
In order to remain competitive in today’s global markets, manufacturers need to drive innovation by placing the most skilled employees in agile, modern facilities.
Deliver faster, for less.
In order to remain competitive in today’s global markets, manufacturers need to drive innovation by placing the most skilled employees in agile, modern facilities. At the same time, manufacturers need to minimise downtime, mitigate risk and protect intellectual property – no easy task in the hostile digital landscape in which they operate.
How can your business evolve to gain and maintain competitive advantage, enabling you to deliver products faster and at a lower cost whilst maintaining high quality standards?
Mitigate business risk and protect intellectual property.
- Ultra-secure storage in managed cloud and Tier III+ data centre colocation facilities, keeping your intellectual property and business data safe from breach.
- Secure connectivity, via encrypted SD-WAN, and next generation firewalls deliver robust perimeter protection, ensuring there are no weaknesses in your network that can be exploited by cybercriminals.
- Managed CSOC and SIEM capabilities and cyber security monitoring tools, developed utilising decades of experience, protecting you and your customers from evolving cybersecurity threats and preventing financial loss and damage to brand reputation.
Minimise downtime and maximise productivity.
- Highly available and resilient public, private and hybrid cloud hosting with market-leading uptime and RTO and RPO guarantees, backed by credit-based SLAs, and supported by BaaS and DRaaS, minimising downtime and maximising productivity.
- Cloud and IT infrastructure assessments support you in understanding and optimising your server estate, balancing efficiency with security to enhance performance of your ERP.
- Security best practices built-in at every level, mitigating the risk of DDoS and other attacks that lead to costly downtime which can prevent you from fulfilling orders, resulting in lost customers.
- Deployment of SD-WAN architectures that will optimise both throughput and uptime whilst prioritising traffic against specific resource demands, ensuring efficient use of your intersite network connectivity.
Manufacturing 2021: Trends and Insights
If 2020 has been a year of disruption, there’s hope that 2021 will become a year of growth and recovery. Technology helped manufacturers shore up their rapidly changing landscape during the worst parts of the pandemic, and will hold the key to manufacturing success in 2021.