The UK's leading Managed Services Provider for Law Firms
Maximise Productivity Whilst Navigating the Hostile
Utilise technology to achieve competitive advantage.
Technology is helping them evolve their value propositions, fee structures and engagement models to meet developing client expectations whilst realising efficiencies and maximising billable hours throughout the value chain.
How can your firm build revenue and improve client experience, introduce agile working practices that help attract the best talent and increase productivity, all whilst operating in an increasingly hostile digital landscape that necessitates a robust cybersecurity posture to tackle cyber threats head-on?
Maximise billable hours.
- Agile productivity solutions that deliver access to the right tools at the right time, all in the most appropriate manner, enabling your people to maximise productivity.
- Secure, streamlined file sharing that promotes efficient collaboration whilst mitigating the risk of information leakage and data breach, ensuring data security and promoting client confidence.
- Advanced collaboration tools that enable individuals and teams to work together securely and seamlessly, regardless of location or device type, enabling you to realise efficiencies throughout the value chain.
- Highly resilient architectures that provide market-leading RTO and RPO capabilities to minimise downtime and maximise billable hours.
Maintain Trust and loyalty.
- Ultra-secure storage in managed cloud and Tier III+ data centre colocation facilities, keeping your clients’ data safe from accidental or malicious breach.
- Fully encrypted agile working with multi-factor authentication and comprehensive access logging, reducing the risk of illicit access to business systems.
- Secure managed services from an ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus accredited provider, deployed in alignment with SRA guidelines to give your clients confidence that their data is managed to the highest security standards.
- An audit and compliance function that offers guidance, advice and consultancy to ensure your firm achieves the accreditations it needs to give your clients peace of mind.
Cybersecurity for Law Firms
Today’s law firms are utilising technology to achieve competitive advantage, evolving their value propositions and operating models to meet client needs whilst maximising billable hours throughout the value chain.
How can your firm introduce agile working practices that increase productivity, revenue and client satisfaction whilst operating in an increasingly hostile digital landscape that necessitates a robust cybersecurity posture to tackle cyber threats head on?