Role purpose and description
We are Six Degrees Group and we exist to bring people and information together.
Six Degrees Group provides integrated managed data services linking people, places and clouds. We do this by leveraging our core capabilities and next generation network assets to deliver a fully integrated range of cloud, datacentre, connectivity and voice services.
Our team includes some of the most technically able individuals in our industry and this, when combined with our core assets and product portfolio, helps our customers to be more innovative and differentiated in their own organisations, thanks to our solutions.
Six Degrees Group is a place where teamwork, collaboration and co-operation drive innovation and excellence. A business where we’re all empowered to achieve more – for our customers and as individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Day to day coordination of the Service desk function, ensuring that requests are followed through to successful conclusion.
• Coordinating suppliers including vending, cleaning, security and M&E.
• Responsible for ensuring that staff and contractors adhere to H&S and environmental procedures at site and reporting any incidents other non-compliance reporting, to the CSRE.
• Process purchase orders and invoices.
• Co-ordination of stationery supplies. Understanding business trends to ensure that adequate supplies are in place in the correct parts of the site to support the differing functions.
• Co-ordinate the service contracts and support the CSRE in the management of all contracts, offering ideas and support in the ongoing improvement of the deliverables.
• Support with the implementation of the H&S policy and procedures.
• Involvement in office moves to support business development and growth.
• Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
• Support the Reception, Service desk and other Front of House service deliverables.
• Support the Facilities Manager in the development of best practice and other statutory processes and procedures across Facilities in line with business requirements and wider compliance.
• Support the Facilities Manager on all projects associated with Facilities and Real Estate as required, and take an active support role.
• Be involved in periodic office events, fund raising and other team building initiatives.
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
• Health and Safety competence to be demonstrated with the ability to qualify to a minimum of IOSH (Managing Safely).
• Associate BIFM or ability to work towards.
• Experience in the co-ordination of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules.
• Experience in the co-ordination of Service Contracts and an understanding of SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Experience of occupational health in the office environment.
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations, in or out of normal working hours.
• Ability to work as directed or to take the lead as required.
• The ability to deliver independently.
Apply for this job. Complete the form below.
*We will not sell your data, but we may market to you