Role purpose and description
We are Six Degrees Group and we exist to bring people and information together.
Six Degrees Group provides integrated managed data services linking people, places and clouds. We do this by leveraging our core capabilities and next generation network assets to deliver a fully integrated range of cloud, datacentre, connectivity and voice services.
Our team includes some of the most technically able individuals in our industry and this, when combined with our core assets and product portfolio, helps our customers to be more innovative and differentiated in their own organisations, thanks to our solutions.
Six Degrees Group is a place where teamwork, collaboration and co-operation drive innovation and excellence. A business where we’re all empowered to achieve more – for our customers and as individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
To provide proactive and reactive Telephone/Desk-based Account Management to identified customers and incoming sales enquiries; promoting the use of Six Degrees Group services in order to achieve personal sales targets, business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Generate opportunities and increase revenue from proactive and reactive customer engagement.
• Provide effective response to incoming customer enquiries.
• Take orders for upgrades, changes and additions to current services.
• Achieve sales target through retention and growth of existing revenue base.
• Initiate and implement a structured territory plan to manage sales activity.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts and information including regular and ad hoc reports as required by management.
• Be seen as the personal interface by customers, ensuring strong customer relations and resolving issues of customer dissatisfaction.
• Maintain a thorough appreciation of each customer’s business and propose solutions to add value for both current and future requirements. Aid customer in improving their competitive position.
• Execute a contact strategy with each customer, maintaining a high level of contact within set timescales.
• Promote customer confidence in 6DG and self as a professional and competent supplier of managed communications services.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the customers industry and key industry drivers.
Resource and Team Management
• Liaise with customers, 6DG colleagues and external partners to build relationships, collaborate and share information in order to create customer value.
• Balance customer advocacy with need to ensure business is right for 6DG.
• Participate in creating a team spirit and assist in the team’s overall achievement.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the communications industry, products, competitors and commercial market.
• Be responsible for management of own training and development needs.
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
•Excellent communication and listening skills building quick rapport with customers.
•Flexible and quick thinking.
•Ability to take sale from initial identification to contract closure.
•Polite, confident and friendly manner.
•Positive attitude with perseverance.
•Well organised and thorough
•Self-motivated and target driven
•Knowledge of and experience in the managed communications industry: voice/UC services, data connectivity, co-location, hosting and cloud services.
Apply for this job. Complete the form below.
*We will not sell your data, but we may market to you