Role purpose and description
Six Degrees Group is a converged technology infrastructure provider that is transforming the managed services landscape. 6DG has invested in its own data centres, cloud platforms, next generation network and voice switching capability, and leverages these core assets to develop, manage and support its unique portfolio of solutions.
The company is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and has achieved the prestigious ‘Silver Investors in People’ accreditation.
We are looking to build upon our success by appointing a new Channel Development Partner Manager based in London. This will be an involved and challenging role with significant opportunity for skills development and career progression.
• Manage and develop a defined number of existing partners to achieve revenue growth
• Identify potential key partners
• Recruit and manage new channel partners
• Develop and manage annual Partner business plans
• Engage with senior level decision makers over the phone and face to face
• Achievement of targeted business objectives in line with Partner sales plan
• Specific management of relationships, agreements, service and commercial terms for partner organisations
• Experience of working in similar organisations
• Relationship management and strategic networking
• Partner Channel management or Account Management experience
• Worked as an integral part of a team
• Worked to strict key targets & objectives
• Delivered a solution based sales approach
• Realised sales opportunities
• Delivered strategic sales demonstrations
Apply for this job. Complete the form below.
*We will not sell your data, but we may market to you