Cloud Managed Services
Not all customers want the rental-based models of private cloud or some customers wish to own every element of their cloud outright but do not have the desire or expertise to manage a remote cloud platform thus ruling out pure colocation as an option. What those customers need is a solution that combines private cloud and colocation. That solution is Cloud Managed Services.
Six Degrees Cloud Managed Services have the following characteristics:
- The customer owns the physical server equipment
- 6DG provides colocation space and ongoing support
- 6DG provides design consultancy for cloud-building
- The cloud VMs reside on the 6DG vSphere for management
- The customer is responsible for the application/service that’s hosted
- The customer can access the 6DG Cloud Platform for hybrid cloud
All of our hosting and cloud services are supported with a suite of additional modules that provide additional functionality and incremental security/backup features to augment your cloud managed services platform.