The property sector is one of the most diverse markets in the UK. It includes estate agents, managing agents, commercial property managers, property consultants and construction services companies. They all have to face certain shared challenges:
- Multi-site environment with regional, national or international footprint
- Highly mobile workforce with diverse skillsets, working with clients
- Constantly changing workplace as projects begin and end
- The need for new and temporary flexible workplaces and sites
- Increasing use of electronic workflows and management software
Six Degrees Group works with multiple tier 1 network partners to enable our connectivity and voice services, as well as managing our own converged core network, allowing us to be highly flexible in how and where we deliver our solutions. The move towards centralisation through datacentres can be a boon to property companies; they can handle the transient nature of their business much more easily, in the knowledge that their information is safe and secure, so that they can add, remove or change the purpose of their property portfolio without upheaval in their IT department.
Six Degrees Group has significant expertise in change management and works with some of the world’s most well-known property companies to handle their communications and managed data services needs in their ever-changing climate.